Majesty of the Rockies with Stampede GoldLeaf (Summer 2019)
Majesty Of The Rockies With Stampede Goldleaf (Summer 2019)
Take in the majesty of the Rocky Mountains as you travel in luxurious comfort by road, rail and sea to the most dazzling national parks, glaciers and historic villages of Western Canada and Alaska. Savour delicious local cuisine in trendy Vancouver and meet passionate Local Experts, as you discover Mother Nature???s bounties from the Rockies to the waters of Alaska.
- Vancouver: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner with wine at the Zagat-rated YEW Seafood + Bar inside the Four Seasons Vancouver.
- Whistler: Enjoy a delectable Highlight Dinner with fresh seafood or perfectly grilled steak at Hy’s Steakhouse.
- Kelowna: Your resort’s reputation for fine food is hard to overlook – join us for a Dinner with wine.
- Lake Louise: Enjoy a unique collection of Whistler restaurants during your Dine-Around Evening.
- Banff: Experience traditional, regional and contemporary la carte dining with your choice of fine restaurants at the Fairmont.
- Jasper: Enjoy a glass of liqueur with friends before roasting s’mores around a bonfire and stargazing.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 7 Dinners with Wine (DW); On-board Rocky Mountaineer: 2 Breakfasts (B), 2 Lunches (L), on-board snacks and all beverages, including alcohol; On-board Inside Passage Cruise: 7 Breakfasts (B), 6 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D).
- Victoria: The oldest city in the Pacific Northwest and the gem of British Columbia, Victoria is a grand, elegant wonder. Explore this Garden City with her historic charm, baroque architecture, colourful squares and lively waterfront.
- Athabasca Glacier: Travel in a specially designed Ice Explorer for a remarkable excursion onto the icy slopes.
- Maligne Lake: Cruise along the crystal-clear, reflective waters of Canada’s most famous lake. Prepare for a breathtaking display of nature’s beauty as you learn how early French Traders navigated waters crowned by snow-laden peaks and nestled between glaciers.
- Vancouver: Cross the spectacular Capilano Suspension Bridge, 230-foot-high (70 metres), for a squirrel’s eye view.
- Vancouver: Rising above Pacific Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver offers award-winning relaxed, urban luxury.
- Victoria: The Hotel Grand Pacific is perched right on the Inner Harbou, close to Victoria’s downtown.
- Whistler: The Four Seasons Resort Whistler is a luxurious retreat in alpine meadows.
- Kelowna: Gorgeous Okanagan Lake provides the backdrop for an unforgettable hotel at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort with views of the lake, the mountains, and the Kelowna city skyline.
- Lake Louise: Surrounded by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise hotel is located in Alberta’s Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Banff: Canada’s “Castle in the Rockies”, the Fairmont Banff Springs, has been providing legendary hospitality to guests for more than 125 years.
- Jasper: Situated in Jasper National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which wraps around the shores of pristine Lac Beauvert surrounded by nature and abundant wildlife.
- Sun Peaks: An internationally renowned year-round destination resort offering luxury in the heart of Sun Peaks.
- Whistler: With your Squamish Lil’wat Ambassador take part in a tea workshop with a master-blender and create your own unique blend.
- Banff: Enjoy a private meeting with a retired Royal Canadian Mountie to learn about the service and hear his personal stories.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- Be escorted by the crème de la crème of Insight Travelling Concierges – handpicked for every departure. This skilled guide will act as consummate organiser and be your ‘friend in a foreign land’.
- Enjoy the unique comfort of Insight’s luxury air-conditioned 40 guest coach, with extended leg room and an on-board restroom. It’s Business Class comfort, complete with complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy during your luxury coaching tour.
- A personal radio headset gives you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating insights and commentaries.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling with prompt delivery right to your door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus, we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi.
- With Luxury Gold Flourishes, from time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with local tidbits, each representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Included airport transfers on first and last itinerary day.
Victoria - Putting the British into British Columbia.
The Ultimate Resort of Whistler.
First Nations Culture and History.
The Napa Valley of the North.
Canada's Exquisite National Parks.
The Unspoiled Wilderness of Banff National Park.
Banff Sights at Leisure.
Banff to Calgary.
Along the Icefields Parkway to Jasper National Park.
Jasper National Park and Iconic Maligne Lake.
On-Board the Rocky Mountaineer.
On to Vancouver.